TREATMENT OF EYE CONDITIONS:
- Red, irritated, dry eyes
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Eye infections
- Eye emergencies
- Problems related to contact lens wear
- Eye allergies
- Eye injuries and trauma
- Many more
COMPREHENSIVE AND THOROUGH EYE EXAMINATIONS THAT INCLUDE:
- Complete medical and ocular histories
- Visual field evaluation
- Corneal curvature measurement
- Color vision evaluation
- Stereoacuity (depth perception) testing
- Visual acuities at far distance and at your reading distance
- Refraction (determining the lens prescription needed to provide the sharpest and most comfortable vision)
- Eye muscle coordination and function evaluation
- Intraocular (internal eye) pressure
- Biomicroscopic evaluation of the structure and health of the front of the eyes
- Magnified evaluation of the internal strucures and health of the eyes
PRE AND POST OPERATIVE SURGICAL EVALUATIONS FOR:
- Laser capsulotomy (correction for "secondary cataract")
- Laser peripheral Iridotomy
- Refractive surgery
- Many more
SERVICES UNIQUE TO THIS OFFICE:
Special testing for vision related learning problems and dyslexia
Facilities and Equipment
We have the latest in technology to evaluate your eye health and visual functions including:
- Digital refractive system to determine the lens prescription that provides the clearest, most comfortable vision possible
- OPTOS digital retinal imaging
- MACULA RISK genetic testing for advanced macular degeneration
- SPECTRALIS OCT
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Eyemed, PBA, Allied Benefits, and many more. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.